Heska Corporation (NASDAQ: HSKA) seeks to enhance shareholder value not only through exceptional business performance and practices, but also through responsible and effective communication with its shareholders. The latest company information relevant to the individual and institutional investor includes stock price and history, upcoming events and presentations and financial documents. Heska Corporation is traded on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol HSKA.
Heska Corporation (NASDAQ: HSKA – News) manufactures, develops and sells advanced veterinary diagnostic and specialty healthcare products through two business segments; Core Companion Animal Health (“CCA”) represents approximately 85% of revenues, and Other Vaccines, Pharmaceuticals and Products (“OVP”) segment represents approximately 15% of revenues. CCA segment includes Point of Care Laboratory testing instruments and consumables, primarily under a unique multi-year Reset Subscription model, digital imaging products, software and services, local and cloud-based data services, allergy testing and immunotherapy, and single use offerings such as in-clinic diagnostic tests and heartworm preventive products. OVP segment includes private label vaccine and pharmaceutical production under third party agreements and channels, primarily for herd animal health. For further information on Heska and its products, visit www.heska.com.
- J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference Presentation38th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference (January 15, 2020 6:00 PM ET)
- J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference Q&A38th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference (January 15, 2020 6:30 PM ET)
- HSKA to Present at the 2019 Piper Jaffray Annual Healthcare ConferenceHSKA to Present at the 2019 Piper Jaffray Annual Healthcare… (December 5, 2019 11:30 AM ET)
- Heska Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Call WebcastHeska Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Call Webcast (November 5, 2019 11:00 AM ET)
- Canccord Genuity Annual Growth ConferenceCanccord Genuity Annual Growth Conference (August 7, 2019 8:30 AM ET)